Impotency is one of the very common problems that make a man feel low especially when he is on bed with her partner at the time of love making session. Now, such problems can easily be treated using anti-impotent drug such as Suhagra. It is a brand version of most demanded pills, Viagra that has been used by male frequently to treat erectile dysfunctionproblem. This is a condition where penis does remain hard and erect at the time of sexual activity.
What are the possible causes and symptoms of erectile dysfunction in men?
Some of the very common symptoms observed for erectile dysfunction are age, poor blood circulation, intake of sedative drugs or anticancer drugs, psychological, neurological, and physiological problem.
Working mechanism of Suhagra
It contains sildenafil citrate as an active constituent. Some of the other medicines that contains same active ingredient with different brand names are Cenforce, Kamagra,Fildena, etc.These all belongs to the class of phosphodiesterase Type 5 inhibitors. Nitric oxide is released inside the penis when sexually aroused. When you take the medicine, it gets absorbed in the body and liberatesingredient present in the medicine that is used to treat erectile dysfunction. When you take the medicine, the level of cyclic guanosinemonophosphate get increased due to the action of nitric oxide. This in turn helps in dilation of smooth penile muscles. After the prescribed time frame, the level of cGMP gets decreased due to the inhibition activity of phosphodiesterase Type 5 inhibitors. In this way due to flow of blood inside the penis it helps in achieving erection during physical intercourse.BuySuhagra online and enjoy with your partner during your love making session.
Dosages and mode of Administration:
Suhagra is meant for oral use and is it is available in the form of tablet. You can avail the medicine in various strengths such as 50mg, 100 mg, 150 mg and 200 mg. Take Suhagra 50 mg at least half an hour before physical intercourse. You should take the tablet as a whole without breaking or crushing it.Take only one dose of medicine in a day.
Some of the side effects of Suhagra are dizziness,light-headedness, vision problem, difficulty in breathing, and nasal congestion. However it is not necessary that all of you will get side effect after the intake of medicine. It all depends on the immune system of the body that we use from one person to another.
Storage condition of the drug:
- Always store the drug at room temperature that ranges from 15 to 30 degree centigrade with 25 degree centigrade as an optimum temperature
- Always keep your medicine away from the reach of children protect your medicine from light heat and moisture as these are these factors might spoil the effectiveness of the medicine
What precautions should one take while using Suhagra?
- before you take the medicine always check the entire ingredients present in it in case you are allergic to sildenafil citrate, avoid using it
- if you are using any nitrate based drug, then do not take Suhagra as it increases the chances of the drug interaction in the body
- Suhagra is meant for male use only and women and kid should not consume it
- Take proper precautions to avoid transmission of sexually transmitted diseases such HIV, syphilis, etc.
- In case painful or prolonged erection is experienced that consult your doctors
From where can I purchase Suhagra?
There are various medicines store online that gives you a chance to place an order online for the drug. Buy Suhagra 100 mg from certified online drug store and treat erectile dysfunction without losing your confidence.